FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Groundwork Mortgage President Jeff Berger answers your important questions regarding home ownership and choosing the right mortgage company
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need a 20% down payment to be approved for a loan?
No! At Groundwork Mortgage we have loan programs available with as little as 10%, 5%, 3%, or even 0% down for qualified applicants.
2. How long does it take to get approval for a home loan?
It doesn’t take days. It can happen in minutes. At Groundwork Mortgage, our team has the ability to pre-qualify you for a loan in as few as 15 minutes, either by phone or in-person.
3. Do I need to work with my local bank to secure a home loan?
No, you should choose Groundwork Mortgage. We work with multiple lenders of choice. Let us access the market for you.
For more answers to your questions, call Groundwork Mortgage today at (636) 537-1005 or find us at groundworkmortgage.com.
This short FAQ video will help!
or call (636) 537-1005
5 Reasons to choose Groundwork for your
New Home Mortgage Solution
1. Dedicated to serving New Residential Construction
2. Committed to serving you
3. Options and value, the key ingredients to meet your needs
4. Unparalleled professionalism and transparency
5. Not just about the work, Groundwork is invested in the community